Laine is a high-quality Nordic knit & lifestyle magazine for knit folks. Natural fibers, slow living, local craftsmanship, and beautiful, simple things in life play a prominent role in the publication.
"Our intention is to inspire you to gather and share, to be part of a community of like-minded knitters, makers and thinkers from near and far. Knitting is more than just knit, knit, purl. It is a feeling."
Laine Summer 2018 features:
- 10 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated
- A portrait of Ysolda Teague
- An interview with Rosa Pomar
- “My story” by Nathan Critchlow of Twisted Fintch
- A Q&A with Vânia O. of Two Hands Textile Studio
- Seasonal recipes
- A travel guide to Edinburgh featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop
Print book // 132 pages uncoated, high-quality paper