Laine is a high-quality Nordic knit & lifestyle magazine for knit folks. Natural fibers, slow living, local craftsmanship, and beautiful, simple things in life play a prominent role in the publication.
"Our intention is to inspire you to gather and share, to be part of a community of like-minded knitters, makers and thinkers from near and far. Knitting is more than just knit, knit, purl. It is a feeling."
Laine Autumn/Winter 2018 features:
- 138 pages uncoated, high-quality paper
- 12 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated
- A portrait of Nancy Marchant
- An interview with Hélène Magnússon
- “My Story” from Manos del Uruguay
- A Q&A with Kristin Ford, owner of Woolfolk
- Seasonal recipes
- A travel guide to Reykjavik featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop
Laine is available at carefully selected yarn shops and concept stores around the world.